Andex is your single source for blister cards & blister packaging. Outstanding service with multiple solutions to meet your blister card packaging requirements. As a G7 Certified Printer, Andex has the experience and technology to meet your graphic expectations and brand color consistency.
Blister cards are a very important aspect of blister packaging. Together, the blister package and blister card create a perfect package with a beautiful presentation of your product. Blister cards can be single cards but also used in other variations for card combinations. Blisters can be sealed between front & back cards which are then bonded or a card that is folded and then bonded.
Dedicated Runs: Your specific requirements for blister card, fold-over, & specialty printing!
Blister card capabilities from Andex provide a wide range of card package design and graphics. Dedicated custom runs are great for users who need:
- Special PMS and custom color matches and custom color matches
- Larger or specific quantities
- Unique die cuts & specialty finishing
Combo-PacTM: Low to high quantity, quick turnaround & cost effective combination runs
The Combo-Pac program is a convenient, affordable way to get customized blisters, blister cards or insert cards. Scheduled production dates, small to large quantities, along with no die or plate costs and low upfront fees make this program an awesome value!
- 4/1 Blister Card: 4-color process front & 1-color (black) back. Front coated for blister sealing. 20pt C1S (coated one side) blisterboard.
- 4/4 Blister Card: 4-color process front & 4-color process back (4 over 4). Front coated for blister sealing. 20pt C2S (coated two side) blisterboard.
- Fold Over Blister Card: 4-color process front & 1-color (black) back. Back coated for blister or card to card sealing. 20pt C2S (coated two side) blisterboard.
- 14pt Insert/Header/Tag Card: 4-color process front & 1-color (black) back. Front coated with semi-gloss coating. 14pt C1S (coated one side) paperboard.
How does the COMBO-PAC system work?
By combining several customers on the same sheet everyone saves. No die, plate or mold costs. Your package components will be designed, manufactured and shipped quickly to arrive right on time.
• Cost Effective
• Convenient Production Dates
• Small to Large Quantities
• Expertly Designed Package Components
• Over 100 Stock-Combo Blister Sizes
• 20pt SBS with Aqueous Blister Coating
• 14pt SBS (non-sealing ) for header & insert cards
• Blisters available in 10-mil & 15-mil PVC
• Self-Sealing Card Option Available
• Digital Card Proofs & Prototype Blisters for Approval
For more details see COMBO-PAC Blister and Blister Card Specifications and the Andex Stock Blister Program – another great way to save.
Due to the nature of combination run products, there are some limitations for its use. Our dedicated custom runs may be right packaging solution for you. Contact our professional staff to find out more.
Since 1961, when we founded Andex in Escanaba, MI, we have proudly served clients nationwide. We are focused are providing professional and reliable blister cards solutions to our clients. Because of our focus on quality, you can expect your products to be fresh, visible, secure, and have a high level of customization to your needs. Our company is committed to an “Expect Excellence” philosophy.
With each one of our team members having an average of 18 years or more of experience, you can rely on us to provide expert services that you can rely on. At Andex, we have an engaging and flexible team culture that is committed to a high level of performance. Additionally, our packaging experts design each blister package product with great attention to detail. We emphasize acting with a high level of integrity, honor, and respect. Here at Andex, you can expect excellence! To place your blister packaging order, simply give us a call today at (800) 338-9882.