Skin board packaging is a cost effective solution to protect and promote your product.
Skin board packaging contours around your product – providing both protection and ultimate visibility. Andex Skin-Pac board is ideal for contoured, loose, irregular, and large parts. Skin board packaging might be considered old school, but it’s highly effective!
High quality paperboard with white front and back for a quality appearance.
- 24pt. SBS (Solid Bleach Sulfate)
- 33pt. and 43pt W2S (recycled content in the middle layer)
Andex Skin Board Packaging Features:
- Universal semi-clear coating to provide a strong seal to skin film.
- Die cutting available upon request.
Skin Packaging Basics:
- The skin packaging process requires specialized paperboard, inks and coating, skin film, and equipment to seal and die-cut the master sheet.
- Andex skin board provides high strength, low curl, and excellent film adhesion. The special paperboard has a porous (non-clay coated) surface. The printed graphics are attractive but not as vivid as blister cards (clay coated surface). The skin film enhances the graphic appearance with a slight gloss.
- The heated film drapes over the master sheet, capturing and contouring around the product. It’s like the stretch wrap used in the kitchen.
- The master sheet is then cut to individual cards containing your product. Keyslots, round corners and internal die cuts may be added during the cutting process.
How Do the Skin Board & Film Stick Together?
What types of products can be packaged in skin boards?
Skin board packaging is great for:
- Small or large items
- Lightweight or heavy products
- Products without holes or voids
- Rigid products
- Various quantities of items
- Industrial and some retail products
- Higher profile items
- Loose parts
At Andex, you can expect only excellence! Since our beginnings in 1961, we have been providing quality skin packaging and other custom packaging services to our valued clients. We stand out from our competition because we focus on quality and customer service. To back up our commitment to quality, we have a Quality Management System (QMS) which uses the ISO Q9001:2000 platform.
Here at Andex Industries, we don’t just meet, but exceed expectations. With decades of experience providing printing services like blister cards, insert and header cards, and other print solutions, you can rely on the team at Andex to provide quality skin packaging products. Our experts focus on attentiveness, respect, integrity, and honesty.