Our clamshell packaging products help to both protect and promote your product. The Andex design staff has the experience and technology to craft your perfect custom or stock clamshell. You can count on Andex to listen to you and deliver solutions with excellence.
Trusted Plastic Clamshell Packaging Supplier
Andex is a reliable plastic clamshell packaging supplier, serving clients since our beginnings in 1961. We are your source for quality clamshell products. In addition, we are a G7 certified printer, which means that you can rely on us for absolute quality when you purchase clamshell products from us.
Andex produces custom-designed thermoform clamshells. Please see all our solutions below:
- CAD/CAM design plus 3D-Printing.
- In house tooling to achieve fast delivery and quality.
- Innovative design to achieve your package goals and budget
- Two-piece, fold-over and tri-fold to free stand.
- Materials including PVC, RPET, and PETG plastic
- Key benefits of thermoform clamshells include:
- Excellent package protection and product visibility.
- Stability for light to heavy products.
- Multiple contoured cavities.
- Larger or specific quantities.
- Unique or complex shapes, die cuts, or design criteria.
- Insert cards with high quality graphics that help sell your product.
- Sealable for theft and tamper resistance.
Custom Insert Cards for Less: Combo-Pac
The Andex Combo-Pac program offers you the same high-quality insert cards you get with a custom order, but lowers the cost of production to make your packaging dollar go further.
How Does It Work?
- Customize your package with 4-color printing on the front, 14 pt or 20 pt card thicknesses, different corner shapes, simple contours, or internal cuts.
- Then select from one of our specified Combo-Pac quantities—small to large quantities are available.
- Schedule your order to be printed on one of our convenient Combo-Pac production dates. Your package components will be designed, manufactured, and shipped quickly to arrive right on time.
What’s the Advantage of Using Clamshells?
Lower costs! You’ll eliminate printing plate, cutting die and set-up charges as well as the fees for full production tooling. Get a customized package to fit your product at a very affordable price.
Clamshell Packaging Product Videos
Please watch our clamshell packaging product videos with detailed spinning 360º views to get an idea of the quality of our clamshell products. Andex is proud to provide professional products with certified G7 printing services. We have many customization options and use PVC, RPET, and PETG plastic materials. To place your order, please give us a call at (800) 338-9882, email us at email@example.com, or contact our team via one of our contact forms.
Clamshell Packaging Product Gallery
What makes our clamshell packaging stand out? Please view our product gallery below to see the quality of work our team does!
Which Clamshell is Right for My Purposes?
|Clamshell||Custom Clamshell & Card||DESIGN-PAC||STOCK PLATFORM||CLASSIC STOCK|
|Material Thickness||10-40 mil||20 mil||20 mil||17.5 mil|
|Round, Square or Rectangular Cavity||X||X|
|Contoured (shaped to product)||X||X|
|Quantity||Based on Size||Based on Size||As little as one case||As little as one case|
|Package Must Stand||X||Depending on weight distribution of product|
|Unique Package Shape||X|
|Material Options||PVCs, PETs, Colors||RPET||RPET||PVC|
|Cavity on Front and Back||X||X|
|Printed Insert Cards||Custom Insert Card||Combo-Pac Insert Card|
|4-color front, Black Back||X||X|
|PMS (Pantone Matching System) & Special Match Custom Colors||X||Added Cost|
|Metallic Inks||X||Added Cost|
|Card Thickness||12 to 26 pt||14 or 20 pt|
|Square or Round Corners||X||X|
|Unique Die cuts & Shapes||X||Ask Sales Rep|
What makes Andex stand out from the competition? Here at our packaging company, our clamshell experts focus on quality. In fact, we have a Quality Management System (QMS) which uses the ISO Q9001:2000 platform. With attentiveness to quality, our customers can rest assured that we are here to not only meet, but exceed expectations.
Andex Industries was founded in 1961 in Escanaba, MI, and since then we have been providing clients solutions for not only clamshell products, but also thermoform trays and blisters. Our team is highly skilled with thermoforming technologies, with each one of us having at least 18 years of experience with our company. With so many years of experience in the industry, you can rest assured that we know what we are doing! Our team is committed to reliability and responsiveness with every order.
With attention to detail, integrity, honesty, and respect, Andex is here to provide any thermoforming solution you need. To get started on your thermoform product order, simply give us a call at (800) 338-9882 today.